When fall hits and the gloom hovers, there’s something in the air that evokes a rush of excitement for the many cozy nights at home, festive celebrations with friends and autumn traditions to unfold ahead. I look forward to this time of year for countless reasons, so I thought I would share some with you off the top of my head what I’m most excited for…
1) The softest, coziest layers to keep me warm all season long. You can never have
too many jackets and scarves, a few of my current must-have styles for fall:
camel waterfall jacket, simple leather jacket, and a jewel-toned peacoat.
2) Taking advantage of the last alfresco dinner opportunities (under heat lamps) with
great conversation and a big glass of red wine…twinkle lights are always a bonus.
3) Autumn inspired playlists (I just started one, you can follow along on Spotify,
my username is brunchonchestnut and the playlist is called ‘Autumn Calling’)
4) Fall clothes are by far my favorite, and neutral usually reign supreme, but
a pop of Bordeaux is always something I look forward to incorporating each year.
5) Swapping out the bright summer blooms for a decadent bouquet.
6) More time at home means trying new recipes. I look forward to
more time in the kitchen whenever fall comes around.
7) Staying in bed for a bit longer on weekends with Scout and a
big cup of coffee and a good book.
8) Hosting dinner parties and creating beautifully rich tablescapes.
What are you most excited about for fall? xx
Thank you Talbots for collaborating on this feature.
& thank you for supporting brands who support BoC! x